Our Challenges dont define us. Our actions do.
- 8500 blind children & aged blind rehabilitated.
- Conducted 192 free marriages for blind & other weaker sections of the society.
- 21860 monthly educational aids provided to physically handicap.
- 34900 monthly pensions provided to destitute aged.
- Medical & financial aid to 31450 leprosy people and other handicapped.
- 348848 patients have received free treatment irrespective of caste and creed.
- 32070 free IOL cataract surgeries have been performed.
- Organized 419 free rural eye camps
- Organized 20 corneal grafting
- Providing three times vegetarian meals (under NITYA ANNADAN SCHEME) to blind children, aged and Hospital patients presently number of beneficiaries about 1500
- Providing residential facilities for blind, destitute aged and the orphan women & children.
- Providing free accommodation with food for patients and their attendants.
Some lines About Us
Has anyone seen love? Tasted sacrifice? Touched mercy?
These are some of the babble of the modernized word.
A visit to the Navajeevan Ashram, Thiruchanoor, Tirupati (Andrapradesh) where tenderness of human heart and dynamism of divine life fuse, we inhale a breath of fresh air of new life.
The starting of the Ashram was inspired by an incident in the life of K Sridhar Acharya, the founder of this noble organization. Let K.Sridhar Acharya himself relate those matter.
READ MORE ..
Take A Tour